TideofDarknessTideofDarkness

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Curse Village Curse Village

Kind of slow

Has already been said, but it is kind of slow, made it to the end of the second map and just couldn't take the repetition anymore. Needs more types of zombies, different types of music, and needs to be more of a challenge.

Also, first time I purchased a barricade, I bought the wire one. About 6 levels later, I decided to get another wire one, and a little time later, i decided to get a wood one too. Well, apparently that overides the wire barricade and there is no way of undoing it so I was out 1200 points.

CatGame CatGame

Great time Waster

Not sure what everyone is talking about, only reason I gave it a 9/10 was because it was too easy.

Start off upgrading your sling shot and abuse the Ice food. Never upgrade cat storage, chance, or barricade until the sling shot is maxed out and it is easy sailing. Don't think I ever got below a quarter.

It got fairly repetitive and I found the invisible food to not really be worth using. Though I enjoyed the game tremendously for the half hour or so that I played it.

The Bar Pick-Up The Bar Pick-Up

Hum..

Was dissapointed that there were no scenes when you made the wrong choices... made fucking up on purpose kind of boring.

Also, where you pull the pull the girl closer and say "what was that? ITs loud as shit in here!"

The majority of women I know would not..exactly like that..

In fact they would be wondering why you were grabbing them and pulling them closer when you just met them..in my opinion that would be a red flag move.

Also... i see a few other flaws in your reasonin.. most of the lines used in the flash would never actually work on women in a real situation.. most likley they would laugh at you...other than that.. it was entertaining..
g
good job

Grammar Ninja Grammar Ninja

HUM

Good, though lunch technically is a noun..not an adjetive.

KWarp responds:

"lunch" describes "bell". In that context it is an adjective.

Arrow tag Arrow tag

Impressive.

LvL 19 was the hardest....final wasnt so bad....

overall it was very well made, and i never got bored of it....took me a good 8 minutes and 9 seconds to beat it

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

Very nice but,

I beat it with 125 deaths.

100 of those were from the final boss.

Hes freaking ridiculous man...gotta change somethign.

anyway, Good game, as always. I've played all of the ball revamped games and have enjoyed them all.

Silent Death Silent Death

Very well made.

Impressive.

Except for a few trace glitchy parts this was very good.

Make a few improvments to it and im sure it could be even better

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks for the review! I'll try to make some better ones.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

LOL

LOL @ THE FIRST BATTLE ROFL

Sabermania Sabermania

Very good

Very nice game...well thought out and made..

As for the people saying "ADD BLOOD!!!" There is blood.

In LightSaber mode there is blood, and its a 1 hit kill.
In FlashSaber mode the saber STUNS the opponent does not kill..
If you want blood change flash saber to light saber in the options menu.

System took awhile to get use to but was fun as hell.