TideofDarknessTideofDarkness

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

RedHand RedHand

Where to get started

Animation: Great. Stick Figures, but well done to say the very least.
Music : Also great, always fitting the mood.
Dialogue: As previously stated, using big words only have meaning if you
know how to use them, and that obviously was not demonstrated in this
flash. This became exceedingly apparent when you spelled compatibility
wrong, spell checks can go very far.
VoiceOvers: Awesome...For the most part. I feel like the "tough guy" voice
for the main character is ridiculously forced and cliched though.

And I also had the same issue with the movie stopping after the voice. I had to reload the flash and select a different part each time. Fairly obnoxious and there
isn't really any excuse to have this uploaded with such a critical flaw.

The Scene Select section also doesn't work, why did you upload partially finished flash?

That being said, the animation was great and I would certainly be interested in seeing more of it in the future.

Last Samurai:

Nathan Algren: You want me to kill Jappos? I'll kill Jappos.
Colonel Bagley: I'm not asking you to kill anybody.
Nathan Algren: You want me to kill the enemies of Jappos, I'll kill the enemies of Jappos... Rebs, Sioux, Cheyenne... For 500 bucks a month, I'll kill whoever you want. But keep one thing in mind: I'd happily kill you for free.

Shayphis responds:

Thanks for the comment and I'm glad you found that Last Samurai easter egg :)

And some of the problems existed only after i submitted this here, i'm try to fix those as soon as i can.

Record of Dragon Burial 1 Record of Dragon Burial 1

Great Animation!

But as previously stated. You should be working on Surface, not on this.

Everyone who I've shown surface to has anxiously been waiting for the next few episodes.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!

Perfect score for that one line.....i fell off my chair laughing, cause as soon as he said "power level", i knew it was coming...

The breaker beam brough back good memories too...that was a bitch to deal with in super mario RPG......you really have some talent for this...keep it coming.

Curse Village Curse Village

Kind of slow

Has already been said, but it is kind of slow, made it to the end of the second map and just couldn't take the repetition anymore. Needs more types of zombies, different types of music, and needs to be more of a challenge.

Also, first time I purchased a barricade, I bought the wire one. About 6 levels later, I decided to get another wire one, and a little time later, i decided to get a wood one too. Well, apparently that overides the wire barricade and there is no way of undoing it so I was out 1200 points.

CatGame CatGame

Great time Waster

Not sure what everyone is talking about, only reason I gave it a 9/10 was because it was too easy.

Start off upgrading your sling shot and abuse the Ice food. Never upgrade cat storage, chance, or barricade until the sling shot is maxed out and it is easy sailing. Don't think I ever got below a quarter.

It got fairly repetitive and I found the invisible food to not really be worth using. Though I enjoyed the game tremendously for the half hour or so that I played it.

The Bar Pick-Up The Bar Pick-Up

Hum..

Was dissapointed that there were no scenes when you made the wrong choices... made fucking up on purpose kind of boring.

Also, where you pull the pull the girl closer and say "what was that? ITs loud as shit in here!"

The majority of women I know would not..exactly like that..

In fact they would be wondering why you were grabbing them and pulling them closer when you just met them..in my opinion that would be a red flag move.

Also... i see a few other flaws in your reasonin.. most of the lines used in the flash would never actually work on women in a real situation.. most likley they would laugh at you...other than that.. it was entertaining..
g
good job

Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007 Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007

Damn you succeed again...

Another masterpiece written. Seriously, have you pitched this music to anyone in the gaming industry yet? I'd love to hear some of your work while actually playing a game.

NemesisTheory responds:

I haven't, lol. I am working as an intern musician for a (new) game company but it's nothing serious really. Well, not yet anyway.

You might hear my music in games, some day, let's just say that. XD

I'm glad to hear you liked the song mate. :)

Devil's Dance Devil's Dance

Sweet lord.

You have incredible talent..

I could def see you professionaly writing music....this was awesome..this should be in devil may cry 4!!!

you are a god.

Thank you for allowing me to experience this song.

If i had a daughter id be honored if you married her.

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha, I dont deserve this kind of praise. I'm glad you're liking it, man. :))

And if one day I could do a soundtrack for Devil May Cry 4 (or any other digit) I'd take up on that in a heartbeat!
Devil May Cry style audio is a personal favorite.